Absolute Auction! Jan. 21, 2017
15 acres, 3 tracts, Boone & Hamilton Counties
15.2 +/- Acres Offered in 3 Tracts in Boone & Hamilton Counties, IN
- Acres offered in 3 tracts
- Court ordered absolute auction
- No reserve!
- 3 stunning properties
- Large contemporary home & party barn (Tract 1 & 2)
- Charming log cabin w/stocked pond & pole barn (Tract 3)
Open House/Inspection Dates
- Sunday, January 8 from 1-4 PM
- Sunday, January 15 from 1-4 PM
- Tract 1: 201 W. 106th St, Carmel, IN
- Tract 2: 340/341 Sanner Court, Carmel, IN
- Tract 3: 11677 Sycamore Street, Zionsville, IN
- The Party Barn at 340/341 Sanner Court, Carmel, IN
Tract 1: 5.7± ac 201 W 106th Street, Carmel
- Sprawling ranch home nestled on over 5 acres in a convenient West Carmel location. Bright and open floor plan with generous room sizes, custom ceilings and built-ins, floor to ceiling windows and much more. Lovely kitchen leads to enormous rec room with wet bar and separate entrance. Large master suite, walkout lower level, 4 car garage and more!
Tract 2: 2.7± ac 340/341 Sanner Court, Carmel
- One-of-a-kind log barn with pool, tennis court, playground, and an indoor basketball and racquetball court! Unbelievable interior with two large recreation rooms and kitchens, custom stone fireplace, oversized windows, loft area and much more. Pool house has screened porch and gazebo. Gated entrance with tons of parking.
Tract 3: 6.8± ac 11677 Sycamore Street, Zionsville
- Breathtaking retreat with log cabin in the woods, pole barn, outdoor entertaining area with fireplace and tranquil pond. Cabin boasts cathedral ceilings with exposed beams, floor to ceiling windows with wooded views, open concept kitchen with upscale stainless appliances and granite island, 1 bedroom, 3 full baths, 3 fireplaces, walkout lower level.
Broker Participation: Any broker actively licensed in Indiana whose agent properly registers the successful buyer will be paid a 3% commission based on the final verbal bid price at settlement. The agent must attend the sale and co-register with the prospect on auction day. Brokers should register with the Auction Sale Manager, John Stewart, no later than 10am, Friday, January 20, 2017. Contact John at: 317-496-4033 for a Buyer Broker Registration Form.